The Perfect Fall Flowers for Your Landscape
Ready to get into the Fall spirit? As you cozy up with pumpkin spiced drinks and warm sweaters, you can dress up your landscape for the season too! These Fall flowers are sure to put you in the Autumn mood.
- Mums – If there is a single, most popular fall flower, it’s garden mums. They come in orange, gold, russet, and bronze colored petals, bringing the classic colors of autumn to your yard.
- Pansies – Pansies are a hearty flower. They can even bounce back after the first light frost! They’re a beautiful addition to your planting bed or they can grow in a container on your porch. Either way, they’re perfect for the cooling weather.
- Russian Sage – This lavender colored plant serves as a contrast to your traditional Fall colors. They smell great too!
- Perennial Sunflower – What brings flower brings Fall more to mind than blooming sunflowers?
- Miscanthus Grass – Although this ornamental grass is often overlooked, it can really give your garden a beautiful Fall look.
- Blue Fescue – Add texture to your landscape with a Blue Fescue. This grassy plant is the perfect backdrop for your Fall flowers.
You can also learn more about how our property maintenance services can help keep your home looking beautiful through the Fall months on our website. We can help you pick the perfect Fall flowers for your garden. You can also call 203-762-5167 to reach our office directly with any questions you may have. Don’t forget to follow us on our social media pages for more landscaping and property maintenance tips and tricks!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us to your circles on Google+