Design Tips for Your Outdoor Kitchen
Love to cook outside? An outdoor kitchen could be the perfect addition to your backyard this summer. Here are a few tips to help you design the perfect outdoor kitchen for your family’s needs.
Outdoor Kitchen Design Tips:
- Choose the Right Flooring – Flooring is the foundation of your outdoor kitchen. Depending on the type of entertainment you will be hosting, if there will be children running around, or older guests who need smooth surfaces, will all play a role in the type of flooring that is best for your outdoor kitchen.
- Consider the Location – Where you place your outdoor kitchen depends on how frequently you entertain guests, the view from your home, and where the other amenities in your backyard are located. You don’t want to have a kitchen located too near to the house, just as you don’t want it located too close to where children might be playing.
- Choose the Right Appliances – What size appliances are you looking to put in your backyard? Depending on your needs, you will need to leave enough space for each appliance in your outdoor kitchen.
- Allow for Plenty of Storage – Countertops and cabinets are perfect for storage and hiding clutter.
- Add Aesthetics – In addition to adding functionality, you want your outdoor kitchen to add to the overall design of your backyard. Consider adding lighting, chairs and other decorations that add to the overall look of your outdoor kitchen.
Check out this article from Porch and visit our website to learn more about how we can design the perfect outdoor kitchen for you to enjoy during the summer months.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social media pages for more landscaping and property maintenance tips and tricks!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us to your circles on Google+